If the pictures don't display normally, please pause your add blocker (Adblock plus, ublock, ...).
I don't have any adds on this site, but apparently they block the images from appearing.


Galleries :

A new begining



Long time ago, I made art with Poser 5. Ten years later, I'm back to it with Poser 11. My topics of interest haven't changed : making pics of sexy women in bondage.

In late December 2016, I started posting pictures on Deviant Art (see the sidebar to reach my page), but some got deleted because... well, I don't know. I never had a clear explanation about it. I guess someone complained about them... anyway, bottom line is that they were deleted.

So I started looking for some place else to publish them and tried Patreon.
After a month, I realised I didn't like the idea of getting money for my art, even on a voluntary basis :
- I'm not that great an artist that I feel my work is worth any money at all : you can find tons of art on the net, completely free, that's far better than what I do.
- I don't need the money, quite frankly. I live a comfortable life with my regular job and certainly don't need a few more euros a month.
- I feel some kind of pressure with this "monthly charge". I know people want to support me but I feel honour-bound to give them something for their money in return, which leads do some pressure some days, when I don't feel like doing any art.

With this in mind, I settled here, to post my "art" in a place where it will be available for all to see, without any censorship.

I hope you'll like what you see.